klik iklan ini untuk sesuatu yang menakjubkan!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kisah Lavender dan Chrysanthemum

Kisah Lavender dan Chrysanthemum nie adalah kisah yg paling hangat dan mengejutkan aku untuk minggu lepas.  
Something that I can't believe that it was exactly true and I don't even have a clue all this while. How dense have I become anyway? Adakah aku terlalu mengabaikan dunia sekeliling aku pada masa ini?


P/S : Aku takkan mention nama sebenar orang2 yang terlibat dalam kisah nie...sebab ianya terlalu P&C untuk didedahkan.


Semuanya bermula pada satu hari sekolah yang tenang dan aman sentosa (cehh wahh...bunyi mcm menipu plak aku nie :-p) 
Chemistry class and by the way....ada 6 people in the class. Cuma kitorang je budak2 Melayu. Others.....they went for Program Teknik Menjawab SPM P.Moral.


Out of the blue, tiba2 kitorang start gossiping about people around us....you know...couple2 yang baru muncul, bekas2 couple, and certain people yang seems suspicious. It was so fun...baru aku sedar rupa2nya banyak gosip2 dan skandal2 hangat yang aku masih taktau...Whatta shame!


Thinking of good story to tell my friend, I blurted out Chrysanthemum's secret (Chrysanthemum is a close friend of mine and it happens that Lavender and Chrysanthemum is my classmate anyway...)
Well...its not a secret I think...since everyone knew bout it already...and Chrysanthemum didn't say anything about keeping it as a secret or whatever.


It was like this...Chrysanthemum digosipkan dengan seseorang (lets call him Mr.Y?) sebab dikatakan bahawa diorang nie kelihatan "terlebih" rapat dalam satu event. Chrysanthemum betul2 susah hati bila dapat tau...she told me..... and heck! I called the people who made that gossip as total STUPID ASS!
That was impossible for goodness sake! I knew Chrysanthemum well and that gossip was totally REKAAN SEMATA-MATA.


As I remember.....Tengku whisper to me about something related to it.(>.< Ahh...I just love you for telling me secrets that you don't tell others, I know I'm lucky right?? XD)
Tengku cakap...because of that gossip, Lavender jadi sangat moody dan sedih hari tu. Bila dia tanya...is he okay? Lavender cakap dia okay and of course he put on some fake smile.
So, Tengku try la slow talk. Finally.... Lavender blurted out that.... 


DIA ADA HATI PADA CHRYSANTHEMUM DAN DIA SANGAT SEDIH SEDIH BILA DAPAT TAHU PASAL CHRYSANTHEMUM AND MR.Y


and of course my reaction is..."WHAT!!!!! ARE YOU SE...SE..SERIOUS??" This is crazy! I can't even interpret the data in my brain. It was just like an impossible fact!
and Tengku went like..."Believe me, aku berani sumpah!" of course I can see that he's really telling the truth.


Then...come some evidents from others...like they saw...Lavender selalu tenung someone around that class...
Dayah nampak some peristiwa dalam bas where this person tried to take this person picture and so..and so...and so...
Kiranya macam.....setiap event yang diorang nampak dah ada sebab yang jelas dan kukuh!


Fuhh....I need few days to actually "TERIMA" berita yang terlalu mengejutkan nie. My heart still doki doki when I write this blog though. Huuuzzzz =_=


Anyway...I won't tell Chrysanthemum...coz If she knew...dia akan susah hati and stress. I don't want that.


P/S: Gonna start spying on Lavender coz we wanna some "bukti super kukuh!"







No comments: